A New 300 Acre Heavy Industrial Park
In Pasco, Washington
- 300-acre property one-mile north of existing Port-developed Pasco Processing Center.
- Property assets: Excellent access to Highway 395 and the BNSF rail network, natural gas on-site, and electrical transmission in place.
- Vision: Replicate success of the Pasco Processing Center to create a second heavy industrial development to attract food processors and new industry targets.
- Benefits: Inject more an $1.5 million in additional property taxes to benefit schools, local governments and create more than 1,000 new jobs in our region.
- Schedule: Master Planning currently underway; Phase 1 design and environmental complete Dec 2020;
- Buildout: Projected at 20 years.
- Partners: Port, Franklin County, City of Pasco, and Franklin PUD.
- Phase 1 Construction Spring 2021.