The Port of Pasco Container Terminal is a multi-modal facility on the Columbia River in Pasco, Washington.
Multimodal Rail/Barge Facility
- Storage Capacity – Storage capacity at the terminal is 1000 containers on 12.5 acres. An additional 10 acres of ground is available within 1/4 mile.
- Refrigeration unit plugs for 24 containers at 230/460 volt, 3 Phase power
- Rail service and switching provided by BNSF Railway Company
- 3000 FT of industrial rail on two tracks
- Barge slip for 1000 FT of wharfage at 14 FT depth
- Additional or higher-capacity cranes can be leased from Lampson International located in the Big Pasco Industrial Center
For additional information contact us 509-547-3378 or email@example.com