Full-Time Temporary (Seasonal) Maintenance Positions
Job Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Status: Open until filled
The Port of Pasco is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time temporary seasonal Port Maintenance (no longer than 5 months) for positions at the Big Pasco Industrial Center and the Tri-Cities Airport.
This position will perform/assist in a variety of unskilled & semi-skilled duties in the maintenance, preservation & operation of Port grounds, buildings & equipment, mowing, edging, painting, weeding, clean up, custodial duties and general labor and other duties as assigned. Click here for full job description.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Operate tools and equipment including, but not limited to, hand/power tools, lawn mowing/general grounds maintenance equipment, and operating light duty vehicles
- Perform work necessary to maintain appearance of facilities and grounds at Port of Pasco Osprey Pointe, Big Pasco Industrial Center, Tri-Cities Airport, Airport Industrial Park, and other sites as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age & have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Must be eligible to work in the US
The position requires a flexible work schedule, including weekend work, as well as some extended hours.
APPLICATION are being accepted until all positions are filled. Resumes accepted only if accompanied by a completed employment application.
It is the policy of the Port of Pasco to not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee, because of age, color, sex, disability status, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by law.