Full-Time Temporary (Seasonal) Maintenance Positions
Job Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Status: Open until filled
The Port of Pasco is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time temporary seasonal Port Maintenance (no longer than 5 months) for positions at the Big Pasco Industrial Center and the Tri-Cities Airport.
This position will perform/assist in a variety of unskilled & semi-skilled duties in the maintenance, preservation & operation of Port grounds, buildings & equipment, mowing, edging, painting, weeding, clean up, custodial duties and general labor and other duties as assigned. Click here for full job description.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Operate tools and equipment including, but not limited to, hand/power tools, lawn mowing/general grounds maintenance equipment, and operating light duty vehicles
- Perform work necessary to maintain appearance of facilities and grounds at Port of Pasco Osprey Pointe, Big Pasco Industrial Center, Tri-Cities Airport, Airport Industrial Park, and other sites as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age & have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
The position requires a flexible work schedule, including weekend work, as well as some extended hours.
APPLICATION are being accepted until all positions are filled. Resumes accepted only if accompanied by a completed employment application.