Get to Know the Port of Pasco
Port of Pasco Guiding Principles
- Make short term decisions that are consistent with, and reinforce our long term plans.
- Avail ourselves of all opportunities for job creation and industrial retention.
- Leverage our resources through creative problem solving and effective partnerships.
- Weigh financial risk against return on investment job creation and retention and distribution of resources.
Port of Pasco Business Objectives
- Use partnerships and alliances to identify new business opportunities and to achieve our goals.
- Maximize the value of our assets.
- Advance economic stability of the District.
- Recognize business and tenant retention and recruitment as our first priorities.
- Commit to operating safe and environmentally conscious facilities.
- Recognize employees as our most valuable asset.