Welcome to the Tri-Cities Airport
The Tri-Cities Airport is the largest airport in the Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon region and the fourth largest air carrier airport in the state of Washington with connections to eight major hubs. It serves a vibrant and growing region. In just the past five years, the number of enplanements at the airport has increased by nearly 100,000, which represents both the continued vibrancy of the region and the growing flight service available at the airport.
The airport is served by Delta, Alaska Air/Horizon Air, United and Allegiant with flights to Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Denver, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Mesa, Arizona.
The airport offers easy access, expanded parking for both long-term and short-term visits, restaurant services and numerous rental car agencies.
The Tri-cities Airport is currently anticipating the start of the largest expansion project in our history. The $36 million project nearly doubles the size of the existing terminal and addresses the shortfalls of the current space. Construction is slated to begin in early 2014. (For more information about the expansion project click here).
The airport also serves the business and general aviation community with the support of two fixed-based operators Bergstrom Aircraft, Inc. and SullinAir Jet Center. Package freight service is provided by Federal Express.
The Tri-Cities Airport is owned and operated by the Port of Pasco.
For current flight information, click here.
Federal Aviation Administration
The Pasco Airport was site of the first air mail contract flight between Elko, Nevada and Pasco, Washington made by Varney Airlines, (later United Airlines) in 1926. The airport was relocated to its present site and became known as the Franklin County Airport. The United States Navy built a naval air training station in the early 1940’s and ownership transferred to the City of Pasco when the Navy left after the war.
The Port of Pasco then took ownership in 1963 and opened doors to a new Terminal Building in 1966. A substantial expansion and remodel project took place in 1986 that included access roads, parking lots, aircraft parking apron and more than doubling the size of the terminal building.