Full-Time Temporary (Seasonal) Maintenance Positions
Job Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Status: Open till filled
The Port of Pasco is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time temporary seasonal Port Maintenance (no longer than 5 months) for positions at the Big Pasco Industrial Center and the Tri-Cities Airport.
This position will perform/assist in a variety of unskilled & semi-skilled duties in the maintenance, preservation & operation of Port grounds, buildings & equipment, mowing, edging, painting, weeding, clean up, custodial duties and general labor and other duties as assigned.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Operate tools and equipment including, but not limited to, hand/power tools, lawn mowing/general grounds maintenance equipment, and operating light duty vehicles
- Perform work necessary to maintain appearance of facilities and grounds at Port of Pasco Osprey Pointe, Big Pasco Industrial Center, Tri-Cities Airport, Airport Industrial Park, and other sites as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age & have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
The position requires a flexible work schedule, including weekend work, as well as some extended hours.
Mail, or drop off the completed application to: Human Resources, Port of Pasco, PO Box 769, or 1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd Suite 201, Pasco, WA 99301. Office hours are 7 am to 4 pm, closed for lunch from 12 – 1 pm. Completed applications can also be e-mailed to email@example.com
APPLICATION are being accepted until all positions are filled. Resumes accepted only if accompanied by a completed employment application.
To Apply: Mail or drop off application to:
Port of Pasco
PO Box 769
1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd, Suite 201
Pasco, WA 99301