The Port of Pasco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Port accepts applications for open positions only.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. View our EEOC Notice to Applicants.
We are a drug- and alcohol-free workplace.
Full-Time Temporary (Seasonal) Maintenance Positions
Job Status: Full-Time Seasonal
Status: Open till filled
The Port of Pasco is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of full-time temporary seasonal Port Maintenance (no longer than 5 months) for positions at the Big Pasco Industrial Center and the Tri-Cities Airport.
This position will perform/assist in a variety of unskilled & semi-skilled duties in the maintenance, preservation & operation of Port grounds, buildings & equipment, mowing, edging, painting, weeding, clean up, custodial duties and general labor and other duties as assigned.
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
- Operate tools and equipment including, but not limited to, hand/power tools, lawn mowing/general grounds maintenance equipment, and operating light duty vehicles
- Perform work necessary to maintain appearance of facilities and grounds at Port of Pasco Osprey Pointe, Big Pasco Industrial Center, Tri-Cities Airport, Airport Industrial Park, and other sites as assigned
- Reliable transportation
- 18 years of age & have a valid Washington State driver’s license
- Must be able to speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
The position requires a flexible work schedule, including weekend work, as well as some extended hours.
Mail, or drop off the completed application to: Human Resources, Port of Pasco, PO Box 769, or 1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd Suite 201, Pasco, WA 99301. Office hours are 7 am to 4 pm, closed for lunch from 12 – 1 pm. Completed applications can also be e-mailed to email@example.com
APPLICATION are being accepted until all positions are filled. Resumes accepted only if accompanied by a completed employment application.
To Apply: Mail or drop off application to:
Port of Pasco
PO Box 769
1110 Osprey Pointe Blvd, Suite 201
Pasco, WA 99301